The reproductive and sexual health is just as important as any other health are of a person and we need to treat our health needs as such.
- Repeal the Hyde Amendment and include abortions in Medicare For All
- Strengthen Roe V Wade to ensure that a person’s right to choose is not eroded at the federal or state level by codifying the constitutional right in congress
- Provide federally funded reproductive health centers in every state proportionate to the population and protection from an undue burden of distance
- Ban all abstinence-only sexual health programming and fund comprehensive sexual health education
- Increase support for school-based health clinics
- Eliminate the Tampon Tax
- Make PrEP free under Medicaid For All